NationsRoot is a user generated content platform dedicated to politicians & citizens.
This is a unique platform where citizens from diverse age group can submit and raise issues from their local constituencies for elected representatives. The elected representatives, MPs & MLAs, can gather first hand information on their respected constituency. This entire platform is designed and programmed to create an interactive online report card of all ministers, MPs & MLAs.
NationsRoot is a place:
- to find profiles and report cards of politicians
- to share your thoughts on development and issues in electoral area
- to rate your political leaders
- to get latest updates from news media, comments and updates on competition via email or SMS
NationsRoot is created with a vision to actively involve common citizens like you and me in the democratic process and to give voice to our opinions on issues that affect the lives of all citizens. Voters must elect the candidates that get the job done. For that, voters must be engaged and informed. We believe that citizens are not absolved of their duties once they are done voting. Our goal is to bring change in the approach of both elected officials and citizens.
We believe in people who believe infrastructure must be improved in developing countries, global warming exists, one international sport event can change brand of the country and poor people must get far more than $12 per month.
- MPs & MLAs, the elected representatives, can gather first hand information on their respected constituency.
- This will also ensure proper and judicious allocation of government funds in addressing the issues in respective constituency.
- The platform gives an insight on ground issues in different constituencies. They can be better judge on whether to spend funds on building bridge or on providing water.
- Citizens can submit and raise issues for their local constituencies for elected representative.
- Citizens can also confirm whether the issues have been resolved.
- A NationsRoot user get customized report card on the elected representatives of their own constituencies.
- The entire idea is to connect the user to the elected representative. So that they can take an inform judgment on voting them next time.
- NationsRoot will also be displaying verified social media accounts of MPs & MLAs, so that user can directly follow them.
Political Leaders in India
- MLAs - Members of Legislative Assembly
- MPs - Members of Parliament
- CMs - Chief Ministers
- PM - Prime Minister
Political Leaders in USA
- House of Representatives
- Vice President
Political Leaders in Canada
- Members of Parliament
- Prime Minister
Political Leaders in Finland
- Member of Municipality
- Member of Parliament
- Deputy Prime Minister
- Prime Minister
Electoral Divisions in India
Electoral Divisions in USA
Electoral Divisions in Canada
We do not support any political parties or any organizations in any country.
Issues and development are different for all countries. People rate the specific services and issues that affect the lives of most Citizens of any country.
Voting Parameters in India
- Farmer Land
Voting Parameters in USA
- Gun Control
Voting Parameters in Canada
- Gun Control
Thanks a lot for asking. We believe that citizens are not absolved of their duties once they are done voting. You must elect the candidates that get the job done. For that, you must be involved in writing about the development and issues in your area. Learn something here, apply in your life and share with your friends about NationsRoot.com as often as possible.